Acerola Cherry - Nature's Own
The fruit of the acerola cherry tree is rich in vitamin C, flavonoids, and carotenoids, with the cherry-like fruits being one of the richest-known natural sources of vitamin C.Nature's Own Acerola Cherry Product Data Sheet Download
Acerola also contains a whole array of bioflavonoids, vitamins, minerals, and other phytonutrients, making it an ideal food-based source of nutrition.
- Acerola Cherry is a well absorbed, retained, and utilised form of vitamin C: gentle, non-acidic and citrus-free.
- Contains pure powdered acerola cherry, yielding 25% vitamin C in vegan capsules.
- Acerola Cherry is a ‘food complex material’ and you can take it between meals and on an empty stomach with no adverse reactions.
- Each 800mg capsule provides 200mg of vitamin C.
- This is a gentle non-acidic Wholefood product that is well used by the body and unlike synthetic ascorbic acid, which is rapidly excreted, it is also well retained.
Whole acerola cherry powder providing naturally - occurring bioflavonoids, capsule shell (vegetable cellulose). Free from GMO.
1-2 capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.