Bioguard Hygiene - Medical Hand Scrub
Scientifically proven, medical grade, alcohol free antiviral and bacterial hand scrub for high risk environments. Contains plant based moisturisers to reduce the risk of skin irritation compared with other products.
Powerfully effective to BSEN1276, non-hazardous and friendly to handle with natural-based skin protectants. Cutting-edge research and development, combined with independent testing, ensures Bioguard medical hand scrub is truly effective for use across the whole spectrum of professional healthcare environments.
Our intensive focus on performance delivers a product which is:
- POWERFULLY EFFECTIVE – Independently tested to British and European Standards BSEN1276. Effective against 1000’s of viruses, bacteria, mycobacterium and spores. For more details, please refer to our Independent Test and Safety Information CD.
- NON-HAZARDOUS – Conforming to the latest health and safety legislation. For more details, please refer to our Independent Test and Safety Information CD.
- USER FRIENDLY – Formulated to prevent skin irritation or unusual sensitivity. Contains cosmetic-grade plant-based ingredients that assist in replacing the skin oils and lipids, enhancing skin condition and moisture.
- IDEAL FOR HIGH-RISK ENVIRONMENTS – The professionals’ choice since the early 1990s; widely used in clinical facilities, including mortuaries and testing labs.
- HIGHLY ECONOMIC – Superior cleaning action means you use up to 30% less product per scrub, compared to traditional alternatives.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – Proven by independent audits to be nontoxic, biodegradable and non-accumulative in the eco-system. No special procedures are required for product disposal.
Where to use
- Wash stations
- Sinks & Toilets
When to use
Bioguard Medical Hand Scrub is formulated for use in any healthcare environment where there’s a risk of infection from dangerous micro-organisms.