Dr Schuessler BC-17 Combination Tissue Salts
Haemorrhoids, or piles, are swollen veins around the anus and in the rectum that may protrude from the anus. They are very much like varicose veins; they enlarge and lose their elasticity, resulting in saclike protrusions into the anal canal. They can be caused, and aggravated, by sitting or standing for prolonged periods, lifting heavy objects, straining at bowel movements, as well as by pregnancy, obesity, lack of exercise, liver damage, food allergies, and insufficient consumption of dietary fibre.
Calcarea fluorica 3X
This tissue salt specifically tones relaxed conditions of the veins and muscular fibres is an essential constituent of the elastic fires of the vessels of the connective tissue of the body. When the elastic fibres of the blood vessels suffer a disturbance of the molecules of Calcarea fluorica, such pathological enlargements of blood vessels take place, which make their appearance in such conditions as haemorrhoids, and varicose and enlarged veins.
- Internal and blind piles sometimes accompanied by pain in the back.
- Accompanied by constipation.
- Bleeding haemorrholds with bright red blood.
Calcarea phosphorica 3X
This remedy is indicated for chronic cases of haemorrhoids in anaemic or weak patients.
Ferrum phosphoricum 3X
- For symptoms of inflammation and bleeding.
- Blood is bright red, with a tendency to coagulate.
- Constipation associated with prolapse, haemorrhoids and aversion to a meat diet.
- Disposition to a prolapsed rectum.
Kali muriaticum 3X
- Bleeding haemorrhoids with dark, thick, fibrinous, and clotted blood.
Complementary products to be considered: R13, R7, R30, R37, R42.
|Manufacturer||Dr Schuessler Tissue Salts|