Dr Schuessler BC-23 Combination Tissue Salts
This biochemic combination of tissue salts is meant to address the symptoms of a toothache including neuralgic pain, bleeding, and swelling gums. It will also help to strengthen the roots of teeth within their sockets so as to prevent unnatural loosening.
Calcarea flourica 3X
This tissue salt is a constituent of the bones and in the enamel of the teeth, therefore, one of its main general biochemical actions is found in any disease that finds its seat in the substance forming the surface of bone or enamel of the teeth.
- Onset of toothache if any food touches the tooth.
- Toothache with looseness of the teeth.
- Enamel of the teeth is rough and deficient.
- Teeth decay rapidly.
Kali muriaticum 3X
- Toothache accompanied by swelling of the gums and cheeks.
Kali phosphoricum 3X
- Severe pain in decaying or already filled teeth.
- Indicated in exceedingly nervous patients who are delicate, pale, and usually emotional.
- Soreness of the teeth.
Silicea is a constituent of the surface of bones and acts as an Insulator to the nerves.
- Toothache accompanied by deep-rooted pain.
- Toothache with possible ulceration.
Magnesium phosphorica 3X
- Toothache that is better with hot liquids and heated applications.
- Neuralgic, rheumatic toothaches: very intense and shooting pains.
- Symptoms are ameliorated by pressure, but is worse after the slightest movement.
- Symptoms are worse after going to bed and from cold washing.
- Toothaches in filled teeth.
- Non-inflammatory toothaches.
- Toothaches are worse for touch and cold air.
- Pain is severe.
Complementary products to be considered: R1, R35 R187.
|Manufacturer||Dr Schuessler Tissue Salts|