Dr Schuessler BC-25 Combination Tissue Salts
Indigestion, or dyspepsia, may be a symptom of a disorder in the stomach or intestines, or it may be a disorder in itself. Symptoms can include gas, abdominal pain, rumbling noses, a bloated feeling, belching, nausea, vomiting, and a burning sensation after eating.
Natrum phosphoricum 3X
This tissue salt is an acid neutralizer, therefore is important for the proper functioning of the digestive organs. Natrum phosphoricum serves to emulsify fatty acids and, thus, is a remedy for all dyspeptic conditions traceable to fats.
- Acidity, sour risings, excess of lactic acid.
- Loss of appetite.
- Tongue has a thin, moist coating, almost creamy deposit at the back.
- Flatulence with sour risings.
- Gastric ulcerations and derangements.
- Pain and indigestion directly after food or two hours after with sour risings.
- Sour taste in the mouth.
- Ulceration of the stomach.
- Face is red and bloated.
- Heartbur and acidity.
- Vomiting of dark fluid like coffee grounds.
- Symptoms are worse with fatty foods.
- Fretful, irritable disposition.
Natrum sulphuricum 3X
This remedy regulates the density of the intercellular fluids by functioning to eliminate excess water. It largely controls the healthy operation of the liver, ensuring an adequate supply of nutrient-filled bile, necessary for the later stages of digestion.
- Indigestion with bilious symptoms.
- Bitter taste in the mouth; vomiting of bitter fluids.
- Tongue is greenish brown or greenish gray.
- Greenish diarrhea; dark, bilious stools.
- Accompanied by headache, giddiness, and lassitude symptoms.
- Sour eructation; heartburn.
- Much gas, which is worse with starchy food.
- Violent colic, which is ameliorated by kneading the abdomen and with borborygmus.
- Stitching pain in the liver.
- Cannot bear tight clothes around the waist.
- Chronic dyspepsia with acid eructations, heartburn, and chilliness.
- Disgust for meat and warm foods; intolerance of alcohol.
- Extreme hunger; indurations of the pylorus.
Complementary products to be considered: R5, R37, R90, BIG 92, R190, R192.
|Manufacturer||Dr Schuessler Tissue Salts|