Dr Schuessler BC-3 Combination Tissue Salts
Colic is sharp abdominal pains that result from spasms of obstruction of certain organs or structures, especially the intestines, uterus, or bile ducts. Such pain is attended usually by constipation. BC-3 will effect such symptoms as flatulent colic; colic due to inflammatory conditions, colic in children during teething or due to flatulence or constipation.
Calcarea Phosphorica 3X
This tissue salt helps to promote healthy cellular activity. It is an important remedy for children to encourage normal growth and development. This salt is also a constituent in gastric juice and saliva, therefore aids digestion and assimilation.
Ferrum Phosphoricum 3X
- Helpful when there is colic during menstruation, with heat, flushing of face and a quickened pulse.
Kali Phosphoricum 3X
- Colic in the hypogastrium, with ineffectual urging to stool.
- Bending double ameliorates patient.
- Abdomen is distended with gas.
Magnesia Phosphorica 3X
As the anti-spasmodic biochemic salt, Magnesia phosphorica plays a crucial role in the prevention of colic. A deficiency of this tissue salt results in nerve fibres contracting causing spasms and cramps. This salt is required to ensure thythmic and coherent movement.
- Helpful for children with flatulent colic who tend to draw up their legs.
- The pain forces patient to bend double.
- Symptoms are better from friction, warmth, and belching of gas.
- Colic in the umbilical region.
- Muscular contractions.
- Remittent colic with cramp-like pain.
- Gallstone colic.
Natrum Sulphuricum 3X
Complementary products to be considered: R7, R27, R37.
|Manufacturer||Dr Schuessler Tissue Salts|