Dr Schuessler BC-4 Combination Tissue Salts
Constipation results when waste material moves too slowly through the large bowel, resulting in infrequent and/or painful elimination. It can result from elther organic of functional disturbances in the systern. BC-4 combines five tissue salts to address symptoms such as constipated bowels with dry, hard stool accompanied by dull headaches, foul breath, and coated tongue.
Calcarea Fluorica 3X
- There is an inability to expel the faeces.
- Helpful for relaxed conditions of the bowel.
Calcarea Phosphorica 3X
- Costive, hard stool with blood.
- Especially helpful in constipation in older patients.
- Constipation associated with depression, vertigo and headaches.
Kali Muriaticum 3X
- Constipation with a white coated tongue.
- Beneficial in chronic cases of constipation.
- Torpid liver.
- Light coloured stools due to a lack of bile from a sluggish liver.
- Patient's symptoms are worse after eating rich foods, fat, and pastry.
Natrum Muriaticum 3X
It is known as the water-distributor, essentially controlling the levels of bodily fluids to maintain a proper degree of moisture throughout the system.
- Constipation due to dryness of the mucous lining of the bowel.
- After stool there is a torn, bleeding, smarting feeling.
- Intestinal weakness.
- Watery secretions from other parts -watery vomit, eyes, excess saliva.
- Constipation with headaches.
- Haemorrhoidal constipation.
- Stools tend to be dry, hard and very difficult to pass.
- Patient may experience drowsiness.
- Proctalgia; neuralgia of the lower rectum.
- This tissue salt is helpful in constipation with chronic scrofulous and suppurative diseases.
- Especially indicated for children who are malnourished with pale faces.
- There is a loss of power in the rectum for expulsion of faeces.
- Faces recede after partial expulsion.
- Soreness, stitches and shooting pain in anus.
Complementary products to be considered: R7, R37, R192.
|Manufacturer||Dr Schuessler Tissue Salts|