Dr Schuessler BC-7 Combination Tissue Salts
Diabetes mellitus results from a defect in the production of insulin by the pancreas. Without insulin, the body cannot utilize glucose, Its principle energy source. This combination of blochemic salts help to relieve many conditions associated with diabetes. BC-7 helps with assimilation of glucose and improves impaired kidney/liver functions.
Calcarea Phosphorica 3X
This remedy has been found useful in diabetes mellitus where the lungs are implicated. It is very effective not only for lungs, but in diminishing quantity of urine, and lowering its specific gravity.
- Polyuria, with weakness, tremendous thirst, and a dry mouth and tongue.
- Patient has a flabby and sunken abdomen.
- Craves bacon and salt.
- Glycosuria when lungs are involved.
Ferrum phosphoricum 3X
- Patient will experience a quickened pulse.
- Indicated when pain, heat, or congestion exists in any part of the system.
Kali Phosphoricum 3X
Kali phosphoricum aids In establishing regular functioning of the medulla oblongata and of the vagus nerve, which subsequently acts on the digestion, stomach, and lungs.
- This tissue salt is particularly helpful in symptoms of nervous prostration, weakness, sleeplessness, and a voracious appetite.
Natrum phosphoricum 3X
This tissue salt is essential for the proper functioning of the digestive organs. The assimilation of fats and other nutrients are dependent on the action of this remedy.
Natrum sulphuricum 3XThis is the chief remedy in cases of diabetes mellitus. It has direct action on any deficiencies involving pancreatic secretions. Natrum sulphuricum promotes normal secretions by stimulating the epithelial cells of the bile ducts, pancreas, and intestinal canal.
Complementary products to be considered: R40, R19 (men)/R20 (women), R72, Diabeplante Forte.
|Manufacturer||Dr Schuessler Tissue Salts|