Dr Schuessler BC-8 Combination Tissue Salts
Calcarea phosphorica 3X
Calcarea phosphoric is helpful with diarrhoea from digestive disturbances, such as in infants from faulty assimilation of food. Also, indicated for diarrhoea in teething children.
- Green, slimy, undigested diarrhoea.
- Stool is hot, watery, profuse, offensive, noisy and sputtering.
Ferrum phosphoricum 3X
This sail is needed in cases of inadequate absorption of moisture in the intestines, indicated in children's diarrhoea.
- Stools of undigested food, brought on by a chill beginning with fever.
- Prolapse of rectum.
- Stools are copious, watery, sudden, painful, often accompanied by vomiting.
Kali phosphoricum 3X
This tissue salt is primarily indicated in cases of diarrhoea in nervous patients with fright and other similar emotions as exciting causes.
- Stools have a foul, strong odor; noisy, offensive flatus.
- Occurred by depression and exhaustion of the nerves, with or without pain.
- Prolapsed rectum; rectum burns and feels sore.
- Profuse, painless, imperative stool while eating, with unsatisfied urging.
Kali sulphuricum 3X
- Yellow, slimy, watery, purulent stools; or, black, thin, offensive stools.
- Yellow coating of the tongue, especially at the root.
- Symptoms of cholera and cramps.
Natrum phosphoricum 3X
This tissue salt acts directly on the glandular organs of the intestinal tract. Useful remedy if diarrhea is caused by an excess of acidity. Also, this tissue salt is indicated for young children who suffer from habitual constipation with occasional bouts of diarrhoea.
- Stools are sour smelling and white or green from deficient bile.
- Anus is itchy, raw, and sore.
- Creamy, yellow coated tongue.
- Vomiting of sour fluld with curd-like masses.
- Summer diarrhea with lack of digestive power; stools are clay or green colour.
- Diarrhea of teething children, often associated with worms.
Natrum sulphuricum 3X
- Watery, dark, billous stools; only pain is colic and rumbling before stool; gas.
- Patient is worse eating, after rising, moving about, damp weather, humidity.
- Loose, gushing morning stool.
- Wart-like eruptions on arms and inner thighs.
Complementary products to be considered: R4, R37, R190.
|Manufacturer||Dr Schuessler Tissue Salts|