Forever Aloe First
This soothing formula is made using stabilised aloe vera gel from our own plantations. Aloe First also contains bee propolis and a proprietary blend of eleven powerful plant extracts. This exclusive skin soothing formula is made using stabilised aloe vera gel from our own plantations. But we didn’t stop there. Aloe First also contains bee propolis and a proprietary blend of eleven powerful plant extracts. Of course, aloe vera is the primary and most powerful ingredient for a reason. For centuries, aloe has been used as a remedy to soothe and provide a sense of relief to skin. We added bee propolis to Aloe First because it elevates the natural soothing and cleansing properties of aloe.
Because Forever operates its own plantations, we control every aspect of aloe vera production. That means every leaf is hand-filleted to ensure only the purest, highest quality aloe vera makes its way into Forever’s Aloe First. The pH-balanced spray is easy to apply and gets to work fast! As an added benefit, Aloe First is also great for use on your hair. It provides a great barrier between your hair and the elements. Make sure you always have a bottle of this versatile spray around to experience the fast-acting soothing power of aloe vera when you need it!
Fast-acting, easy-to-use soothing power.
- 80% pure inner leaf aloe vera
- Good for hair
- Cools skin after a day in the sun
- Vegetarian friendly
- Gluten free
Apply liberally to the skin as needed. Please note: It is advisable to perform a patch test before using any topical product for the first time.
- Aloe barbadensis leaf juice
- glycine soja oil
- borago officinalis extract
- chamomilla recutita flower extract
- taraxacum officinale extract
- eucalyptus globulus leaf extract
- zingiber officinale root extract
- calendula officinales flower extract
- passiflora incarnata flower extract
- salvia officinalis leaf extract
- pterocarpus santalinus wood extract
- thymus vulgaris leaf extract
- achillea millefolium extract
- ceratonia siliqua fruit extract
- propolis cera
- polysorbate 20
- ascorbic acid
- sodium citrate
- potassium sorbate
- sodium benzoate
- citric acid
- diazolodinyl urea