- Green tea (Camellia sinensis L. O. Ktze) leaf extract
- bacopa (Bacopa monnieri) whole herb extract
- capsule ingredients [thickener (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, carrageenan)
- anti-caking agent (potassium chloride)]
- citicoline (Cognizin)
- rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea L.) root extract
- guarana (Paullinia cupana H.B.K.) seed extract [caffeine, guarana seed extract]
- ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) leaf extract
- zinc [zinc bisglycinate, glycine, acidity regulator (citric acid), anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide)]
- anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate)
- pantothenic acid (d-calcium pantothenate)
- vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl)
- vitamin B12 [stabiliser (dicalcium phosphate), cyanocobalamin].
Warnings:Contains caffeine. Not intended to be consumed by children. Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Consult with your doctor if you are using anticoagulants. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Take 4 capsules with a morning meal. 120 capsules in one pack.
Give yourself an edge with Forever Focus
We all face distractions and challenges when it comes to staying on top of our daily lives. With work, family, jobs and exercise all competing for our attention, it can be a struggle to stay focused on the most important tasks. You don’t just want to get through the day, you want to take charge of it. That’s why it’s essential to bring your best mental performance and focus. Combining traditional herbs, vitamins and minerals with clinically studied Cognizin: don’t just get through the day, take charge of it with Forever Focus. Featuring extracts of rhodiola, bacopa, green tea and guarana, Forever Focus combines these botanicals with the natural beneficial effects of vitamins B6, B12, pantothenic acid, zinc* and clinically studied Cognizin to help you take charge of your day.
*Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system and normal psychological function as well as helping reduce the feeling of tiredness and fatigue. Pantothenic acid also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and contributes to normal mental performance and normal synthesis of and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters. Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.