The OMRON M6 Comfort comes with the Intelli Wrap Cuff - the easy way to get accurate results.
It detects the possibility of Atrial fibrillation, enabling home monitoring of the condition and giving you peace of mind. It also takes 3 consecutive readings at 30 second intervals, then displays the average to give you a more accurate indication of your blood pressure.
- Device type : Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
- Cuff type : Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
- Cuff type : Intelli Wrap Cuff 22–42 cm
- AFib detection : Yes
- Memory : 2 Users x 100 Readings
- Cuff wrap guide : Yes
- Easy High Blood Pressure Indicator : Yes
- Averaging Function : Yes
- Irregular heartbeat detection : Yes
- Body Movement Detection : Yes
- Validation : Clinical Validation, Diabetic Validation, Pregnancy Validation
- Intellisense Technology : Yes
- Storage case included : Yes
- Consumer or Professional : Consumer
- Weight (kg) : 0.46
- Item dimensions (mm) : 191 x 120 x 85
What's in the box
- M6 Comfort blood pressure monitor
- Intelli Wrap Cuff (22–42 cm)
- Instruction manual 1 and 2
- Batteries and storage case
How do I assemble and use the upper arm cuff (small, medium, large or wide range)?
When the cuff is assembled correctly, the Velcro hook material will be on the outside of the cuff loop and the metal ring will not touch your skin. If the cuff is open, pass the end of the cuff furthest from the tubing through the metal ring to form a loop. The smooth cloth should be on the inside of the cuff loop.
- 1. Remove tight-fitting clothing from your upper arm.
- 2. Sit in a chair with your feet flat on the floor.
- 3. Put your left arm through the cuff loop. The bottom of the cuff should be about 1 – 2 cm above your elbow (thickness of your index or middle finger). Adjust the cuff around your arm so that the tubing runs down the centre of your arm in line with your middle finger (palm open and facing upwards).
- 4. Secure the cuff around your arm using the cloth closure. Pull the cuff so that the top and bottom edges are tightened evenly around your arm.
- 5. The cuff should be firmly secured but not too tight – just enough so that it is difficult to slide 2 fingers under the cuff. This space is imperative for an accurate reading. OMRON's digital Blood Pressure Monitors use the Oscillometric method of blood pressure measurement that detects your blood's movement through your brachial artery and converts this movement into a digital reading.
- 6. Relax your arm and place your elbow on the table so that the cuff is at the same level as your heart. Turn the palm of your hand upward.
- 7. Check there are no kinks in the air tubing. Be careful that you do not rest your elbow on the air tube when taking a blood pressure reading.
- 8. Press the ‘O/I START’ or ‘START’ button to begin the blood pressure reading.
For additional information please refer to the Instruction Manual for your device.