Immune Complete - Natures Own
An all-encompassing multivitamin, mineral and phytonutrient formula with good levels of key immune supporting nutrients such as zinc, selenium and vitamins A, C and D. It also contains the powerful flavonoids quercetin and resveratrol, N-Acetyl- Cysteine and 1-3, 1-6 beta glucan to support your body’s immune system.Nature's Own Immune Complete Product Data Sheet Download
This supplement can help support Winter wellness as well as protect against seasonal allergies.
- Does not include iron and is therefore ideally suited to men and post- menopausal women.
- High in natural phyto-antioxidants and immune system primers.
- Includes optimal levels of vitamins A, C and D, zinc, and selenium, all of which contribute to the normal function of the immune system, which is your body’s defence against infection and disease.
- Our vitamin D is provided as D3, the most bio-effective form, from lichen, which is also suitable for vegans.
- Vitamin D is now considered one of the most vital vitamins for immunity at all stages of life - and one of the most depleted.
Magnesium (from citrate), quercetin, vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), beta 1-3,1-6 glucan (from Saccharomyces cerevisiae), N-acetyl-l-cysteine, L-Lysine, vitamin B5 (as calcium d-pantothenate), resveratrol, selenium (from yeast), chromium (from yeast), zinc (as citrate), oregano 4:1 extract, manganese (as gluconate), vitamin A acetate, vitamin B1 (as thiamin Hcl), vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), vitamin B2 (as riboflavin), vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate), vitamin B3 (as niacinamide), iodine (from kelp), vitamin B6 (as P5P), vitamin K2 (MK-7), copper (as citrate), folic acid (as L-methyltetrahydrofolate), molybdenum (as sodium molybdate), hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
- MEN: MAINTENANCE: 1 capsule per 30kg bodyweight daily. ACUTE: 2 capsules per 30kg bodyweight daily.
- POST MENOPAUSAL WOMEN: MAINTENANCE: 1 capsule per 30kg bodyweight daily.
- ACUTE: 2 capsules per 30kg bodyweight daily.
Take with food as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.