Lamberts Acidophilus Extra 10
Our digestive system is colonised by billions of bacteria and most of them are harmless. However, during times of stress, travel, illness, changes in the diet, and taking antibiotics, the unfriendly, pathogenic bacteria sometimes overwhelm the live bacteria.Lamberts Acidophilus Extra 10 Product Data Sheet Download
10 billion live bacteria per capsule
- One of the UK's strongest live bacteria products
- Each capsule contains 10 billion live bacteria (at the time of manufacture)
- Supplied in special packaging to maintain potency
- Protected from the highly acidic conditions they encounter in the stomach
- Can be used by people on antibiotics, those travelling overseas, the elderly and those on sugar/yeast free diets
Usage & Administration
Take 2 capsules daily. Take with a glass of water, ideally first thing in the morning when the pH of the stomach is at its highest (i.e. not so acidic). Do not swallow capsules with hot drinks, heat kills bacteria.
Lamberts® Acidophilus Extra 10, is one of the UK's strongest probiotics. Each capsule contains 10 billion live bacteria (at the time of manufacture), with the advantage that only one capsule per day needs to be taken. We use the beneficial Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium strains of bacteria. Lamberts® was one of the first companies to produce live bacteria capsules in the UK (over 30 years ago) and we have developed expertise in this area. To ensure proven targeted release for acid-sensitive ingredients such as live bacteria, we have:
- Specifically used delayed release capsules
- A special desiccant built into the tube wall of the pot
- Refrigerated storage conditions until despatch
- Vegetarian capsules made of plant-based cellulose with 3 times lower moisture content than typical gelatine-based ones.
|A to Z||A|