Lamberts Acidophilus Extra 4
4 billion live bacteria per capsule
Our digestive system is colonised by billions of bacteria and most of them are harmless. However, a favourable balance between the beneficial and the pathogenic bacteria must be kept in order to maintain a healthy system and its regular nature
- One of the UK's most recommended live bacteria products
- Each capsule contains 4 billion live bacteria (at the time of manufacture)
- Supplied in special packaging to maintain potency
- Protected from the highly acidic conditions they encounter in the stomach
- Can be used by people on antibiotics, those travelling overseas, the elderly and those on sugar/yeast free diets
Usage & Administration
Take 2 capsules daily. Take with a glass of water, ideally first thing in the morning when the pH of the stomach is at its highest (i.e. not so acidic). Do not swallow capsules with hot drinks, heat kills bacteria.
- Specifically used delayed release capsules
- A special desiccant built into the tube wall of the pot
- Refrigerated storage conditions until despatch
- Vegetarian capsules made of plant-based cellulose with 3 times lower moisture content than typical gelatine-based ones.
|A to Z||A|