Lamberts Astaxanthin Capsules 8mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is a vitamin-like substance that has generated much interest in the last few years, especially with regards to both its ability to act as a powerful antioxidant and because of its role in energy production. Our bodies are able to make ALA although a dietary source is still important, and it is found in almost all foods, especially in kidney, liver, spinach, and broccoli.Lamberts Astaxanthin Capsules 8mg Product Data Sheet Download
For those patients worn down by oxidative stress a supplement of ALA will help ensure the body has sufficient levels of this important compound. There has been considerable interest in the use of ALA in certain conditions, a recognition that this compound can be useful when taken orally.
Each of these tablets provides a full 300mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid, making it one of the most potent products on the market. For diabetics: Please consult a doctor prior to recommending alpha lipoic acid as it may enhance insulin activity.
One of nature’s most potent antioxidants
- From the freshwater green algae, Haematococcus pluvialis
- Two capsules deliver a full 8mg of active astaxanthin
- A level comparable with published studies
- Plus, natural vitamin E
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Suspended in a sunflower oil base for maximum absorption
- Suitable for both vegetarians and vegans
Usage & Administration
Take up to 2 tablets daily with or without food or as directed by a practitioner or pharmacist. For general antioxidant support a lower dose of one tablet daily may be used.
|A to Z||A|