Lamberts Astaxanthin Capsules 8mg
One of nature’s most potent antioxidants
- From the freshwater green algae, Haematococcus pluvialis
- Two capsules deliver a full 8mg of active astaxanthin
- A level comparable with published studies
- Plus, natural vitamin E
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Suspended in a sunflower oil base for maximum absorption
- Suitable for both vegetarians and vegans
Usage & Administration
Take up to 2 tablets daily with or without food or as directed by a practitioner or pharmacist. For general antioxidant support a lower dose of one tablet daily may be used.
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is a vitamin-like substance that has generated much interest in the last few years, especially with regards to both its ability to act as a powerful antioxidant and because of its role in energy production. Our bodies are able to make ALA although a dietary source is still important, and it is found in almost all foods, especially in kidney, liver, spinach, and broccoli.
For those patients worn down by oxidative stress a supplement of ALA will help ensure the body has sufficient levels of this important compound. There has been considerable interest in the use of ALA in certain conditions, a recognition that this compound can be useful when taken orally.
Each of these tablets provides a full 300mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid, making it one of the most potent products on the market. For diabetics: Please consult a doctor prior to recommending alpha lipoic acid as it may enhance insulin activity.
|A to Z||A|