Lamberts BCAA - Branch Chain Amino Acids
High quality protein with carbohydrates, creatine, glutamine and BCAA.
- A great way to boost your intake of BCAA's
- Each tablet provides a full 250mg of L-Leucine, 125mg of L-Isoleucine and 125mg of L-Valine
- This 2:1:1 ratio is thought to be the optimal ratio for these three essential amino acids
- Presented in their 'free-form' meaning they are ready to be absorbed and used by the body
- There is much interest amongst sports therapists in the branch chain amino acids (BCAAs), Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine
Usage & Administration
Take 6 capsules daily with water or fruit juice an amino acid is best taken ½ hour before any meal or at bedtime.
Indeed they make up approximately 33% of muscle protein and hence are particularly useful for high intensity sport or resistance training.We are delighted to introduce BCAA to the Lamberts® range with each tablet providing a full 250mg of L-Leucine, 125mg of L-Isoleucine and 125mg of L-Valine. This 2:1:1 ratio is thought to be the optimal ratio for these three essential amino acids. As with our other amino acids they are presented in their 'free-form' which means they are ready to be absorbed and used by the body.
|A to Z||B|