Lamberts Chewable Calcium 400mg
You Save 15% (£1.34)
It is well established that many people's diets provide insufficient supplies of calcium. With 71% of female teenagers aged between 16 to 18 years old failing to consume adequate calcium from the diet and with a quarter of UK 4 year-olds following this trend, calcium supplementation is pertinent for many. Calcium intakes of girls and women are of particular concern because achieving optimum bone density before the age of 30 will help to maintain strong bones in old age.Lamberts Chewable Calcium 400mg Product Data Sheet Download
Calcium supplements provide a convenient way to increase the intake of calcium, and have been shown to help slow the inevitable loss of bone mass that occurs as we get older. However, calcium tablets tend to be quite large so we have developed these pleasant lemon flavoured chewable calcium tablets to encourage ease of use.
Whilst most manufacturers use sugar in their chewable formulas, we have used a special type of sweet tasting soluble fibre called fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS). This natural material is extracted from chicory root and has the benefit of not causing tooth decay. Furthermore FOS may enhance the absorption of calcium.
Each tablet provides a full 400mg of calcium, 2.5µg of vitamin D and 1000mg of FOS.
With Vitamin D and FOS, pleasant lemon flavour
- A pleasant lemon flavoured chewable tablet
- We have used a special type of sweet tasting soluble fibre called fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) instead of sugar which can help prevent tooth decay
- FOS may also enhance the absorption of calcium
- Each tablet provides a full 400mg of calcium
- Plus 2.5µg of vitamin D and 1000mg of FOS
- This product is suitable for all ages, particularly children who have a high requirement for calcium, but hate taking tablets
Usage & Administration
Children from 4 years upwards: Chew 1 tablet daily. Adults: Chew 1 to 2 tablets daily.
|A to Z