Lamberts Cod Liver Oil 1000mg
You Save 15% (£2.39)
Whilst we can make EPA and DHA in our body from the conversion of the Alpha-Linolenic Acid, (the parent fatty acid of the omega-3 family), nutritionists believe that this process may not always be very efficient. Increasingly few people consume oily fish regularly and so a supplement that provides pre-formed EPA and DHA may be useful.Lamberts Cod Liver Oil 1000mg Product Data Sheet Download
The most beneficial ingredients in Lamberts® Cod Liver Oil are the two fatty acids, EPA and DHA. These are omega 3 fatty acids, which contribute to:
- The maintenance of a healthy heart
- Helping maintain joint mobility
- Maintaining healthy skin
In terms of the EPA and DHA content this product is one of the strongest cod liver oils available, and offers the added benefit of providing relevant levels of vitamins A, D and E. This is therefore a useful supplement for anyone who may be at risk of Vitamin D deficiency resulting from little exposure to sunlight.
For situations requiring supplementation with high levels of omega 3s we recommend product 8508, ~Pure Fish Oil 1100mg//P8508~.
Providing 280mg of omega 3s per capsule plus vitamins A, D and E.
- Higher levels of EPA and DHA than you will find in most shop-bought cod liver oil products
- The highest grade of cod liver oil
- Also contains vitamin A, required for healthy skin, hair and nails
- Plus vitamin D which is vital for healthy bones and teeth, and vitamin E
- One-a-day product
- Refined through a 5 stage purification process
Usage & Administration
1 capsule daily.
|A to Z||C|