Lamberts Ester-C® 650mg
Vitamin C, or ascorbic acid is needed for a healthy immune system, healthy bones, teeth and gums as well as helping to maintain normal blood fat and cholesterol levels. In addition to being an antioxidant in its own right, vitamin C facilitates the body in recycling other antioxidants.Lamberts Ester-C® 650mg Product Data Sheet Download
Vitamin C, being one of the fragile water soluble nutrients, is highly unstable and easily destroyed by heat and light, and it is not always possible to be sure how much is taken in the diet. Our daily requirement for it is higher than for any other water soluble vitamin.
However due to its acidity, vitamin C may cause slight gastric upset in those with very sensitive stomachs. As patient compliance is always an important consideration of ours, we include Ester-C® in our range of vitamin C products as it is non-acidic (a neutral pH like distilled water) and hence gentle on the stomach.
Evidence suggests that Ester-C® is also more bioavailable than ordinary vitamin C, producing higher vitamin C levels inside cells and furthermore, it appears to stay in the body for longer as less is excreted in the urine.
Each 650mg Ester-C® tablet provides 500mg of vitamin C.
A non-acidic, easily absorbed form of vitamin C
- Currently Out Of Stock until 6th October 2020
- Vitamin C, or ascorbic acid contributes to the normal function of a healthy immune system, healthy bones, teeth and gums as well as helping to maintain normal blood fat and cholesterol levels
- A non-acidic form of vitamin C (a neutral pH like distilled water) and hence gentle on the stomach
- Each 650mg Ester-C® tablet provides 500mg of vitamin C
- Made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards
Usage & Administration
1-3 tablets daily.
|A to Z||E|