This product has been formulated specially for women during and after the menopause. The formula provides 28 nutrients at relevant levels including the trace minerals and plenty of antioxidants.
FEMA45+™ provides good levels of magnesium and calcium, as well as vitamins D and K to reflect the current thinking on bone health. Only one other of our multi formulations, MultiGuard OsteoAdvance®, has high levels of calcium and magnesium as well as high levels of vitamins D and K. This is still an unusual feature in multi formulas as one-a-day formulas have no space for significant levels of calcium and magnesium.
Additionally the B vitamins, which are important for the release of energy from food, are included at significant amounts in FEMA45™.
- Excellent levels of B vitamins
- Calcium, magnesium and vitamin D for bone health
- High level of vitamin E and other antioxidants
FEMA45™ is recommended by Maryon Stewart of the Natural Health Advisory Service (NHAS).
Daily intake: 2 tablets
For women during and after the menopause.
- Formulated specially for women during and after the menopause
- Provides 28 nutrients at relevant levels
- Contains the antioxidant nutrients selenium, vitamins C & E plus quercetin and rutin
- It contains good levels of magnesium and calcium, as well as the vitamins D and K to reflect the current thinking on bone health
- As well as excellent levels of the B vitamins, essential for energy release
Usage & Administration
Take 2 tablets daily with a meal.
|A to Z||F|