Lamberts Glucosamine Complete
This is a high strength glucosamine and chondroitin formula that also provides potent levels of other nutrients. Each ingredient has been selected based on their different, but complimentary, functions and are presented at levels that are nutritionally relevant.
Three tablets provide the full 1400mg of glucosamine sulphate, the level used in many studies, as well as 330mg of chondroitin sulphate (see note below) and 150mg of MSM per daily dose. The powerful bioflavonoid quercetin has been included at a potent 50mg, plus 1200mg of ginger (as a concentrated extract), as well as 400mg of rose hip. Few, if any, joint formulas provide these potencies in a single formula.
Chondroitin mislabelling: Many companies use a preparation that is just 20% chondroitin but their label may declare this as if it is 100% chondroitin. Therefore a supplement declared as '400mg chondroitin sulphate' is often just 80mg of chondroitin. Of course this Lamberts® supplement provides 330mg of a 90% chondroitin sulphate preparation (per 3 tablets) to provide the 300mg of pure chondroitin declared on the label.
Daily intake: 3 tablets
Glucosamine with Chondroitin, MSM & Quercetin plus Ginger & Rose Hip Extracts
- A glucosamine and chondroitin formula with the highest grade of glucosamine sulphate available
- Three tablets provide the full recommended 1400mg of glucosamine sulphate
- Contains 330mg of chondroitin sulphate and 150mg of MSM per daily dose
- A full 50mg of the bioflavonoid quercetin and the equivalent of a full 1200mg of ginger (as a 60mg extract, plus 100mg of rose hip extract
- Few, if any, joint formulas provide these potencies in a single formula
- Made in the UK to pharmaceutical standards
Usage & Administration
3 tablets daily
|A to Z||G|