Lamberts Glucosamine QCV
Glucosamine QCV is a unique formula developed by Lamberts® to provide a full 929mg glucosamine sulphate 2KCl, with the added advantage of cider vinegar and quercetin. Cider vinegar has been used for centuries for numerous health reasons including joint health and this product provides the equivalent of a dessertspoon of cider vinegar per tablet.
Glucosamine plays an important role in the maintenance of healthy cartilage, the smooth tissue that lines joints. There are few edible food sources of glucosamine and so our bodies are able to manufacture it. However, if our bodies fail to manufacture sufficient natural glucosamine then supplementation may be useful to help maintain joint mobility.
Quercetin is a bioflavonoid that is naturally found in fruit and vegetables, particularly in apples, and is one of the few bioflavonoids that has been used in human studies. Quercetin is a potent anti-oxidant and may also play a part in inhibiting the production and release of histamines. We have added a pure source of quercetin, at a level equivalent to that found in four apples.
- Full strength glucosamine sulphate
- With Quercetin, a potent antioxidant
- Cider vinegar, a popular ingredient with patients.
Glucosamine Sulphate 929mg 2KCl with Quercetin & Cider Vinegar
- Glucosamine QCV is a unique formula developed by Lamberts®
- Providing a full 929mg glucosamine sulphate 2KCl
- Plus a pure source of quercetin, at a level equivalent to that found in four apples
- And 100mg (a whole dessertspoon) of cider vinegar per tablet
Usage & Administration
1 to 2 tablets daily
|A to Z||G|