Lamberts Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCI
Glucosamine is plays an important role in the maintenance of healthy cartilage, the smooth tissue that lines joints. There are few edible food sources of glucosamine and so our bodies are able to manufacture it. However, if our bodies fail to manufacture sufficient natural glucosamine then supplementation may be useful to help maintain joint mobility.
Glucosamine is available in various forms. We have chosen to use glucosamine sulphate as this is the substance which has been repeatedly and successfully used alone in studies. It is a relatively small molecule and has an exceptional absorption rate of 90-98%.
Lamberts® Glucosamine Sulphate has become one of the most popular brands with practitioners due to its high strength and no nonsense price. We use the highest grade of glucosamine available and our tablets are made to pharmaceutical standards. Two tablets per day provide a full 1,400mg of pure glucosamine sulphate.
- Coated tablets to make them taste free and easy to swallow.
- High grade raw materials, tested in the UK for purity.
- Tablets manufactured in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards.
- Often used in conjunction with ~Pure Fish Oil//P8508~.
Providing 700mg Glucosamine Sulphate
- We use the highest grade raw materials available
- Two tablets per day provide a full 1,400mg of pure glucosamine sulphate
- Made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards
- Our coated tablets to make them taste free and easy to swallow
Usage & Administration
2 tablets daily
|A to Z||G|