Lamberts GTF Chromium (As Picolinate)
You Save 15% (£1.79)
Chromium is an essential nutrient that is depleted from foods by processing and refining and diets low in whole grain cereals may provide inadequate levels of this essential trace mineral. Chromium helps the body to use insulin and is therefore involved in the processes that maintain normal blood sugar levels.
The importance of this mineral has recently been officially recognised by it being given a Nutrient Reference Value (NRV), although at just 40mcg, this is below the level often recommended by Nutritionists.
Chromium has also been the subject of research in relation to 'Syndrome X', the set of conditions that include excess gain weight gain and uncontrolled blood sugar levels.
We have selected the organic Glucose Tolerance Factor form of the mineral called chromium picolinate to help ensure maximum absorption and utilisation. Each tablet provides a full 200µg of chromium and our product is manufactured to GMP pharmaceutical standards.
Several of our multi vitamin and mineral formulas also provide 200mcg of chromium per daily dose and one of these may be a sensible choice for patients that are at risk of deficiencies of other micro-nutrients as a result of poor dietary habits.
An essential trace mineral that helps to maintain normal blood glucose levels.
- Supplies chromium in the form of picolinate, as studies show that this is well absorbed
- Each tablet provides a full 200µg of chromium
- Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Importance of this mineral has recently been officially recognised by it being given a Nutrient Reference Value (NRV)
- Lost from foods by processing and refining
- A sensible choice for anyone who has a diet consisting largely of highly processed foods
- One-a-day formula
Usage & Administration
1 tablet daily.
|A to Z||C|