You Save 15% (£2.54)
Elderberry, rosehip and blackcurrants are all exceptionally rich sources of important compounds called flavonoids, including anthocyanidins that are known potent antioxidants. These compounds are believed to support the immune system by maximising the patient's antioxidant defence against free radicals.Lamberts Imuno-Strength® Product Data Sheet Download
The flavonoid family found in these three fruits is uniquely positioned for such a task, since they are physiologically active in both lipid and aqueous environments in the body, which makes its overall antioxidant properties many times that of vitamin C or vitamin E. Many studies spanning decades of research consistently and repeatedly show that maintaining a high antioxidant defence system lowers a person's risk of disease as well as stimulating the immune system.Imuno-Strength® is a tasty natural blend of elderberry, rosehip, red grape and blackcurrant concentrates carefully formulated to retain the nutritive properties of the fruits. Recommend to those 5 years and upwards whose immune system is under pressure and requires a boost.
Delicious blend of Elderberry, Rosehip and Blackcurrant Concentrates.
- Retains the nutritive properties of the fruits.
- This delicious 'syrup' can be taken straight of the spoon or added to drinks.
- It can be taken by all ages from 5 years and upwards
- A great way to boost the intake of powerful plant compounds called flavonoids.
- A type of flavonoid called anthocyanidins are believed to be particularly useful and are highly regarded by most nutrition scientists in relation to our immune system.
Usage & Administration
Children 5-15 years: Take 5ml (1 teaspoon) daily. Children 15 years and over and Adults: Take 10ml (2 teaspoons) daily. Shake well before use.
|A to Z||I|