Lamberts L-Carnitine 500mg
Carnitine is an important amino acid made by the body from lysine. Its most important known metabolic function is to transport long chain fatty acids into the mitochondria of muscle cells for oxidation. Cardiac muscle is especially dependent upon this mechanism as an important source of metabolic energy. Due to its physiological role, L-Carnitine supplementation is often chosen by sports people.Lamberts L-Carnitine 500mg Product Data Sheet Download
In addition carnitine has a role in the thermogenesis (heat production) of brown adipose tissue, and in the regulation of gluconeogenesis. For this reason it is often taken as a supplement by slimmers.
Carnitine may enhance sperm motility and aid male fertility in some cases.
The main source of carnitine in our diet comes from red meat and dairy foods, whilst dietary supplementation of L-Carnitine can safeguard intake of this metabolically essential substance.
Lamberts® L-Carnitine is a pure, free-form amino acid that is ready to be absorbed by the body without needing to be broken down by digestive enzymes. Each capsule provides a full 500mg of L-Carnitine.
Pure, free-form that is ready to be absorbed
- Each capsule provides a full 500mg of pure L-Carnitine
- Provided by 745mg of a compound called L-Carnitine L-tartrate
- A form that is ready to be absorbed by the body without needing to be broken down by digestive enzymes
- Made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards
- Some companies label their product as if this compound is 100% L-Carnitine, but it is actually only 67% L-Carnitine
Usage & Administration
1 capsule daily. It is preferable to take amino acids with fruit juice or water rather than milk. An amino acid is best taken ½ hour before any meal or at bedtime.
|A to Z||L|