Lamberts Liquid Pomegranate Concentrate
Pomegranate juice contains a wide range of powerful antioxidants including polyphenols and ellagitannins. These compounds have been shown to be excellent antioxidants, helping to prevent theoxidation of fats (LDL) in the blood and protecting against free radical damage. Indeed Pomegranate exceeds all other conventional fruits in its ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity), making it one of the richest and most powerful antioxidants available.Lamberts Liquid Pomegranate Concentrate Product Data Sheet Download
Pure red grape concentrate has been included in Lamberts® Pomegranate Concentrate as it is a richsource of polyphenols and the sweet flavour balances the sharp taste of the pomegranate. This highstrength combination of pure pomegranate and red grape concentrate makes Lamberts® one of the strongest available, making it perfect for patients with a high antioxidant requirement who prefer not to take tablets. Plus the delicious taste is great for encouraging patient compliance.
- Pomegranate contains a wide range of antioxidants including Polyphenols and Ellagitannins.
- These compounds can help protect the cells in our body from free radical damage
- Pure red grape concentrate has been included in Lamberts® Pomegranate Concentrate as it is a rich source of polyphenols
- Great tasting and ideal for those who do not like to take tablets
- One of the strongest available antioxidants
Usage & Administration
Take 15ml (3 teaspoons) daily. Shake well before use. This high strength concentrate is delicious taken straight off the spoon or can be diluted to taste.
|A to Z||P|