According to official data 72% of women and 42% of men in the UK fail to consume sufficient dietary magnesium. Subsequently, magnesium insufficiency has become commonplace. The effects of magnesium insufficiency are wide-ranging and include the occurrence of muscle cramps, fatigue and many symptoms of premenstrual syndrome.Lamberts MagAsorb® Product Data Sheet Download
This important mineral is essential for bone growth and the proper functioning of nerves and muscles, especially those of the heart and lungs. A magnesium supplement is the ideal way to safeguard against a deficiency and bolster body stores, provided that the supplement contains a good level of the mineral and that it is in a form, which the body can easily absorb and utilise.
Lamberts® MagAsorb®, our clinically researched supplement, is now one of the UK's leading magnesium products. It provides highly bioavailable magnesium in citrate form. In tests comparing MagAsorb® with two other commonly used magnesium compounds, the absorption of MagAsorb® in the body was far superior.
Our MagAsorb® is made in the UK and produced in premises that operate to stringent pharmaceutical standards of GMP. Each tablet provides a full 150mg of magnesium.
Magnesium 150mg (as Citrate)
- Lamberts® MagAsorb® is one of the UK's leading magnesium products
- Provides 150mg of pure magnesium per tablet
- Highly bioavailable citrate form
- Absorption of MagAsorb® in the body was superior in comparison tests
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and the normal functioning of the nervous system
- It also contributes to maintaining normal muscle function, including the heart muscle
- And is also increasingly recognised as a nutrient that contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Usage & Administration
1 to 3 tablets daily.
|A to Z||M|