Lamberts Manganese 4mg (as Citrate)
You Save 15% (£1.19)
Manganese is an essential trace mineral that is required in small amounts to manufacture enzymes involved in many body processes including the enzyme superoxide dismutases (SOD). This enzyme neutralises free radicals which can cause tissue damage. It is also involved in the production of cartilage as well as being required for the development and maintenance of healthy bones and for normal nerve and immune function.Lamberts Manganese 4mg (as Citrate) Product Data Sheet Download
All of our multi vitamin and mineral formulas provide relevant levels of manganese and one of these may be a sensible choice for patients that are at risk of deficiencies of other micro-nutrients as a result of poor dietary habits. Rich sources of manganese include whole-grains, nuts and vegetables.
- Contributes to the protection of cell constituents from oxidative damage
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal bone
- Contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue
We use the organic citrate form of this mineral in this product to help ensure absorption.
An essential trace mineral that plays many important roles in the body.
- Manganese is an essential mineral that can only be obtained from our diet
- Provided in the organic citrate form, known to be easily absorbed
- This mineral is known to contribute to the protection of cell constituents from oxidative damage
- Plus, the maintenance of normal bones and the normal formation of connective tissue
Usage & Administration
Take 1 tablet daily with a meal, or as directed by a practitioner or pharmacist. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
|A to Z||M|