Healthy hair is an outward sign of health, and this product provides 25 essential micronutrients to help you stay in optimum health. It contains a good spread of nutrients including the B vitamins and biotin which can help in the maintenance of healthy skin hair and nails.Lamberts Maxi-Hair® Product Data Sheet Download
The nutrients in Maxi-Hair are all presented at significant levels and so this product can be used as a complete multi, and should replace any other multi that is being taken. In fact the level of B vitamins and magnesium in Maxi-Hair® exceed the amounts found in typical high street multis. The mineral, chromium, is also present at a high level as is vitamin D and folic acid.
For problems of lacklustre hair we think it is worth taking an omega 3 product such as our ~High Strength Fish Oil//P8508~, or Flaxseed Oil capsules alongside ~Maxi-Hair®//P8495~.
Please note, for female patients concerned about thinning hair you should consider ~Florisene®//P8440~ or call our ~Technical Advice Team//Ainfo_techadv~ for further help and advice. One of the most common causes of hair thinning in women is caused by a simple deficiency and the clinically supported ~Florisene®//P8440~ formula is designed to address this.
A comprehensive multi formula providing nutrients relevant for healthy hair.
- Provides 25 essential micro-nutrients to help you stay in optimum health, with a good spread of nutrients at significant levels
- Includes B vitamins and biotin which can help in the maintenance of healthy skin, hair and nails
- Can be used as a complete multi, and should replace any other multi that is being taken
- The level of B vitamins and magnesium in Maxi-Hair® exceed the amounts found in typical high street multis, and vitamin D is presented at twice the level of most A-Z products
- Please note, women concerned about thinning hair should look at our Florisene® product, or call our Nutrition Advice Team for further help and advice
Usage & Administration
1 tablet daily.
|A to Z||M|