Lamberts MSM 1000mg
You Save 15% (£1.94)
The sulphur containing compound, MSM, is seen by many practitioners as the perfect partner to glucosamine. It is a key component of cartilage and plays an important role in joint health. Small quantities of MSM occur naturally in many foods, and it is therefore a source of sulphur in the diet, along with the sulphur containing amino acids found in dietary proteins.Lamberts MSM 1000mg Product Data Sheet Download
There is no dietary requirement for MSM but several studies have indicated that MSM supplements may be useful for some people as part of a joint care regime. The organic sulphur component in MSM appears to have other important uses, one of which is that it is required for the manufacture of many proteins including those found in hair, skin and nails.
Lamberts® MSM is naturally sourced and each tablet provides a full 1000mg of MSM, making it one of the most potent products on the market. It is also one of the best value MSM products available to practitioners.
- Coated taste free tablets for ease of swallowing
- Pure grade MSM
- Made in the UK to GMP pharmaceutical standards.
- Naturally occurring sulphur containing compound MSM
- A full 1000mg of pure MSM per tablet, making it one of the most potent products on the market
- Coated to make them taste free and easy to swallow
- Made in the UK to GMP pharmaceutical standards
Usage & Administration
Take 1 to 2 tablets daily with a meal, or ad advised by practitioner or pharmacist.
|A to Z||M|