All the vitamins in this product are present at relevant potencies, making it a useful product where a medium to high potency B complex is needed along with excellent levels of the antioxidants vitamins C and E, and double the vitamin D content of most multis.Lamberts Multi-Guard® Product Data Sheet Download
It is the trace minerals in MultiGuard®however, that have made this product so popular with practitioners. Few, if any, multi-vitamin and mineral products have such a broad spectrum of trace minerals present at relevant levels even though research shows these vital nutrients are as important, and essential, as vitamins. Of particular note is the level of selenium and chromium that have been included, that greatly exceeds the levels found in most one-a-day formulas.
MultiGuard® now also contains our unique blend of plant antioxidants from green tea, rosemary and oregano extracts which provides 625 ORAC super-antioxidant units per tablet.
High potency one-a-day formula suitable for all adults
If you are looking for a high potency multi formula then we highly recommend Multi-Guard® as the best for both potency and spread of nutrients. It is probably the most comprehensive one-a-day multi-vitamin and mineral formula available to practitioners, and is suitable for all adults.
- Coined the 'practitioners multi' since just one tablet a day can resolve 24 different dietary deficiencies
- A broad spectrum of trace minerals, all present at relevant levels
- Few, if any, multivitamin and mineral products have such a broad spectrum of trace minerals at such relevant levels even though research shows these nutrients are as important, and essential, as vitamins
- Excellent levels of the B vitamins that are needed for releasing energy from food
- Good levels of the antioxidant nutrients, vitamins C and E, plus a full 200µg of the mineral selenium
- Plus a full 50mg of ORAC blend which provides an impressive 625 ORAC super-antioxidant units
Usage & Administration
1 tablet daily.
|A to Z||M|