Lamberts Multi-Guard® Control
This formula provides 26 nutrients at relevant levels including, per daily dose, 200µg of chromium which is probably the better known of all the blood sugar (glucose) control nutrients. We have included 300mg of magnesium since it is a component of many enzymes involved in the breakdown of blood sugar and acts as a 'secondary messenger' for the activity of insulin at the cellular membrane level.Lamberts Multi-Guard® Control Product Data Sheet Download
There is also 150mg of alpha lipoic acid as research has shown it can activate the insulin signalling cascade in cells, thus having implications for blood sugar control. Indeed studies in individuals with blood sugar imbalance have demonstrated that alpha lipoic acid may improve glucose uptake by enhancing insulin sensitivity.
Studies have confirmed that cinnamon has a positive effect on glucose metabolism in individuals with blood sugar imbalance. Tests on cinnamon have indicated that it may work by helping to activate the insulin receptor, increasing insulin sensitivity. So we have incorporated a full 2000mg of cinnamon into our product, reflecting our policy to formulate our products with relevant potencies.
Other nutrients that have also been shown to help support glucose utilisation include: zinc, vitamin C and in particular the vitamins B1, B3 and B6. And these nutrients are all included at significant levels. Furthermore, we have included the vitamin B6 as Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate (P5P) which is the active form.
A high potency multi with high levels of Magnesium, Chromium and Cinnamon.
- 26 nutrients at significant levels, reflecting our policy to formulate our products with relevant potencies
- An effective level of 200µg of chromium
- Appropriate levels of magnesium, zinc, vitamin C and the vitamins B1, B3 and B6 since they have also been shown to help support glucose utilisation
- 150mg of alpha lipoic acid as research has shown it can activate the insulin signalling cascade in cells
- A full 2000mg of cinnamon since research has confirmed it has a positive effect on glucose metabolism
Usage & Administration
Take 2 tablets daily, preferably one with breakfast and one with either lunch or dinner, or as directed by a practitioner or pharmacist.
|A to Z||M|