Lamberts Multi-Guard® Iron Free
Iron and iodine free
- Iron free, for those with sensitivities to iron.
- Also suitable for postmenopausal women and men over 50, who require less iron in their diet.
- This formula is also iodine free, for those with thyroid issues in mind.
- Excellent levels of the B vitamins that are needed for releasing energy from food.
- Good levels of the antioxidant nutrients, vitamins C and E.
Usage & Administration
Take 1 tablet daily with a meal.
This comprehensive multiple formula provides a broad range of key nutrients, at clinically relevant levels, but we have made this formula iron free. There are various reasons why an iron free formulation might be suitable for a client’s needs. From those with sensitivities to iron, or for postmenopausal women and men over 50, who require less iron in their diet as they age, or for a multiple formula to be taken alongside Florisene®, for hair loss.
The formula contains vitamin C, E, A, D, B6, B12 folic acid, selenium, zinc, and copper, which are important for the immune system/natural defences. Plus, excellent levels of the B vitamins which are essential for energy metabolism / the transformation of food into energy.
We have also omitted iodine from the formulation for those with thyroid issues in mind.