Lamberts Multi-Guard® Methyl
Methylation is an essential chemical process that is happening constantly in the body. It has a significant positive impact on many biochemical reactions that regulate the activity of the cardiovascular, neurological, reproductive, and detoxification systems. Due to busy lifestyles and nutrient-depleted foods, more and more people require support when it comes to methylation. Some people may even have genetic differences or polymorphisms that may reduce their ability to methylate effectively.Lamberts Multi-Guard® Methyl Product Data Sheet Download
Multi-Guard® Methyl is a specially formulated, one-a-day, high potency multivitamin and mineral formula. With important nutrients in bioavailable forms, this product is suited to those that require methylation support. It includes Folate as Methylfolate, Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate and Vitamin B12 as Methylcobalamin, plus Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7).
Important nutrients in bioavailable forms
- This formula provides 23 important nutrients at relevant levels.
- Includes Folate as Methylfolate, Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate and Vitamin B12 as Methylcobalamin.
- These B vitamins are known to help contribute to normal energy metabolism and are present in bioavailable forms.
- Our formula also includes magnesium and calcium, as well as vitamins D and K.
- Micronutrients such as choline and inositol are included to support metabolism.
Usage & Administration
Take 1 tablet daily with a meal.
|A to Z||M|