This is the original Multi-Max®formula, a high potency one-a-day multi ideally suited for the over 50's. Recent UK dietary surveys have revealed that a significant proportion of the over 50's do not achieve the RNIs for some micro-nutrients. Of particular concern among this age group are Vitamin D and the trace elements zinc, iron and selenium.
Multi-Max®Advance is a similar product to this one, but has the additional benefits of plant based antioxidants, plus lutein. However, the B vitamins in this original Multi-Max®formula are higher than in Multi-Max®Advance, which makes it a good choice for patients that need to quickly correct any B vitamin shortfalls. Multi-Max®can in fact be used instead of a B complex.
Both these multi formulas provide a very comprehensive spread of essential trace minerals which are included at potencies that will support even the worst diet. Multi-Max®was one of the first multis to provide a full 200mcg of selenium and 200mcg of chromium.
Multi-Max®can be taken with Osteoguard®if additional calcium and magnesium are required. Alternatively our new 3-a-day MultiGuard® Osteo Advance 50+ provides a similar spread of micro nutrients plus an impressive level of calcium and magnesium.
Daily intake: 1 tablet
High strength one-a-day formula for the over 50's
- A high potency one-a-day multi formulated for the over 50's
- The B vitamins in this original Multi-Max® formula are high so it can be used instead of a B complex
- Both our Multi-Max® formulas provide a very comprehensive spread of essential trace minerals
- Included at potencies that will support even the most compromised diet
- Multi-Max® can be taken with Osteoguard® if additional calcium and magnesium are required
Usage & Administration
1 tablet daily.
|A to Z||M|