For Bone HealthIt is well established that many people's diets are deficient in the two essential bone-making nutrients, calcium and magnesium, and that low calcium intakes can contribute to the rate at which bone mass declines with age.
- All-in-one bone health formula containing high levels of calcium and magnesium with boron
- Plus vitamin D and vitamin K to facilitate the utilisation of calcium
- Fine grade mineral compounds to increase solubility
- Guaranteed tablet disintegration within 1 hour
- Excellent partner for most multis
Usage & Administration
1 to 2 tablets daily.
The DoH recommends that women should have an intake of up to 1200mg of calcium per day, a level that is hard to achieve through diet alone, especially if the diet contains little dairy produce. Magnesium, which is increasingly absent from the food we eat, is known to help in the deposition of calcium in bones.
Osteoguard® is an all-in-one bone health formula containing high levels of calcium and magnesium, along with boron and the vitamins D and K. Whilst one tablet a day provides good support for most diets, two tablets daily is particularly preferable for those with diets containing little dairy produce or those of menopausal age. Osteoguard® is an excellent partner for most multis.
|A to Z||O|