Lamberts Pure Fish Oil 1100mg
Providing 700mg of omega 3s per capsule
These capsules contain a concentrated fish oil which provides a full 700mg of omega 3s per capsule, (many 1000mg fish oil products contain just 350mg of omega 3s).
- A total of 700mg omega 3 fatty acids
- A full 360mg EPA & 240mg DHA
- A 5 stage purification process ensures optimal quality
- Levels of contaminants well below the strict EU maximum limits
- The oil is protected from oxidation by the inclusion of natural vitamin E
- Available in 3 pot sizes
Usage & Administration
1 to 3 capsules daily
This means that this product is one of the strongest available in the UK and is therefore widely recommended by practitioners. The fish oil undergoes a sophisticated purification process that ensures it is largely odour free, with levels of contaminants well below the strict EU maximum limits. The oil is then protected from oxidation while it is in the capsules by the inclusion of natural vitamin E.
The most beneficial ingredients in fish oil are the two omega 3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA. Clinical studies have shown that omegas 3s are used by the body in countless ways including the following;
- The maintenance of a healthy heart
- In helping to maintain joint mobility
- Maintaining healthy skin
- Brain development
The official recommendation is that people should consume two portions of oily fish per week to obtain sufficient omega 3s. This is good advice but one that is followed by relatively few people, and so the use of fish oil supplement is widely recommended.
|A to Z||P|