Lamberts Riboflavin 50mg
You Save 15% (£1.57)
Riboflavin, also known as vitamin B2, was identified in the 1930's. It is a water soluble vitamin that must be obtained from the diet. Rich sources of riboflavin include milk, cheese, beef and wholegrain cereals. However, 22% of women and 12% of men have intakes below the Reference Nutrient Intakes (RNIs). If a deficiency of riboflavin develops it may cause cracking and sores in the corner of the mouth, and watering, burning and itchy eyes.Lamberts Riboflavin 50mg Product Data Sheet Download
Riboflavin is involved in the conversion of protein, fats and carbohydrates into fuel. It also helps in the repair and maintenance of soft tissue and is involved in the manufacture of red blood cells. The production of thyroid hormone also relies on the presence of riboflavin, as does the production of important immune system cells.
Riboflavin is closely involved in the body's processes that produce some of the antioxidant compounds that protect cells from the damaging effects of free radicals, and for this reason riboflavin is believed to be important in the maintenance of healthy eyes.
Our pure grade riboflavin is made in the UK and produced in premises that operate to stringent pharmaceutical standards of GMP. Each capsule provides a full 50mg of riboflavin.
- Riboflavin, also known as vitamin B2, is a water soluble vitamin that must be obtained from the diet
- Rich sources of riboflavin include milk, cheese, beef, eggs and wholegrain cereals
- Each capsule contains 50mg of high quality Riboflavin
- Riboflavin contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system as well as both the maintenance of normal skin and vision
- Made in the UK to GMP pharmaceutical standards
Usage & Administration
1 to 2 capsules daily.
|A to Z||R|