Lamberts Silica 200mg
Whilst silica is only found in trace amounts in the human body, it is present in almost every tissue and is essential for cell growth. It is especially concentrated in the hair, nails and connective tissues such as the skin. Whilst there is no Dietary Reference Values (DRV) for silica, most nutritionists agree that a daily intake from our diet is important.Lamberts Silica 200mg Product Data Sheet Download
Silica contributes to the structure and resilience of connective tissue and appears to have an important role in the synthesis of bone and cartilage collagen.
Lamberts® Silica is derived from bamboo gum as it contains over 90% organic silica, which is more than 10 times the level found in the widely used horsetail plant, where the level is as low as 5-7%.
Bamboo gum is:
- A natural source of silica
- Higher strength than other silica products
- Often recommended for skin health
- May have a role to play in joint health
Good dietary sources of silica include grains such as oats, barley and rice, although refining processes can strip much of this mineral away.
Natural plant sourced high potency flavonoid
- One of the strongest available in the UK
- Sourced from bamboo gum as it contains over 90% organic silica
- A full 200mg of Silica
- Silica is especially concentrated in the hair, nails and connective tissues such as the skin
- Suitable for vegetarians
Usage & Administration
1 to 3 capsules daily.
|A to Z||S|