Lamberts Soya Lecithin Capsules 1200mg
You Save 15% (£2.24)
Lecithin, technically referred to as a phospholipid, is one of the richest natural sources of two important nutrients; choline and inositol. They are both lipotropic agents that play an important role in fat metabolism in the liver and the emulsification of fats in the body. Lecithin is a primary source of choline (one of the B vitamins) in the diet in the form of phosphatidylcholine. Once in the body this compound is broken down to release the choline.Lamberts Soya Lecithin Capsules 1200mg Product Data Sheet Download
Lecithin and choline are used in the body to build cell membranes and facilitate the movement of fats in and out of the cells. Choline is also a precursor of the neurotransmitter (brain chemical) acetylcholine, which is essential for normal brain activity.
These capsules provide a convenient way to supplement diets with extra lecithin, with each capsule containing 1200mg of pure, GMO free, soya lecithin.
A rich source of phosphatidyl choline
- One of the richest natural sources of two important nutrients; choline and inositol
- Each capsule provides a full 1200mg of pure, GMO free, soya lecithin
- Plus 272mg phosphatidyl choline and 176mg phosphatidyl inositol
- Lecithin is a key component of bile
- May help to support the health of the liver
- An easy way of taking lecithin when it is inconvenient to use the granules
Usage & Administration
1 to 4 capsules daily.
|A to Z||S|