Lamberts Time Release Vitamin C 1000mg
with Bioflavonoids and Rose HipsVitamin C is needed for a healthy immune system, healthy bones, teeth and gums as well as helping to maintain normal blood fat and cholesterol levels. Our daily requirement for vitamin C is higher than any other water-soluble vitamin.
- Contain a relevant level of bioflavonoids, the natural compounds that are often associated to vitamin C in fruits and vegetables
- Providing a full 100mg of bioflavonoids since studies show that vitamin C and bioflavonoids are most effective when taken together
- A gradual release of vitamin C (6-8 hours) which replicates the natural process of food digestion
- The beneficial effects of vitamin C available over a sustained period
Usage & Administration
Take 1 tablet every 6 hours, up to a maximum of 2 per day.
Ideally, vitamin C needs to be taken in small amounts throughout the day and night because it is rapidly lost from the body. However, this is not always convenient which is why Lamberts® have formulated Time Release Vitamin C tablets.
These tablets are produced by a special process that retains the nutrient in micropellets allowing it to be released slowly after the tablet has been swallowed. This means that the absorption of vitamin C is a continuous process as the gradual release takes place over 6 to 8 hours.
Lamberts® Time Release Vitamin C 1000mg tablets also contain a relevant level of bioflavonoids because they are known to aid vitamin C absorption. Bioflavonoids have also been demonstrated to have specific effects including a strengthening effect on the capillaries.
- A gradual release of vitamin C which replicates the natural process of food digestion
- A more stable level of vitamin C in the blood for a longer period
- A lower rate of excretion of vitamin C
- The beneficial effects of vitamin C available over a sustained period.
|A to Z||T|