Lamberts Time Release Vitamin C 1500mg
Vitamin C is needed for a healthy immune system, healthy bones, teeth and gums as well as helping to maintain normal blood fat and cholesterol levels. Our daily requirement for vitamin C is higher than for any other water-soluble vitamin. Ideally, vitamin C needs to be taken in small amounts throughout the day and night because it is rapidly lost from the body. However, this is not always convenient which is why Lamberts® have formulated Time Release Vitamin C tablets.Lamberts Time Release Vitamin C 1500mg Product Data Sheet Download
These tablets are produced by a special process that retains the nutrient in micropellets allowing it to be released slowly after the tablet has been swallowed. This means that the absorption of vitamin C is a continuous process as the gradual release takes place over 6 to 8 hours.
- Lamberts® Time Release Vitamin C 1500mg tablets also contain a relevant level of bioflavonoids because they are known to aid vitamin C absorption.
- Bioflavonoids have also been demonstrated to have specific effects including a strengthening effect on the capillaries.
- A gradual release of vitamin C which replicates the natural process of food digestion
- A more stable level of vitamin C in the blood for a longer period
- A lower rate of excretion of vitamin C
- The beneficial effects of vitamin C available over a sustained period.
- Contain a relevant level of bioflavonoids, the natural compounds that are often associated to vitamin C in fruits and vegetables
- At 1500mg per tablet, this is our highest strength vitamin C product
- studies show that vitamin C and bioflavonoids are most effective when taken together
- A gradual release of vitamin C (6-8 hours) which replicates the natural process of food digestion
- The beneficial effects of vitamin C available over a sustained period
Usage & Administration
Take one tablet daily with a meal.
|A to Z||C|