Lamberts Vegetarian Glucosamine
Glucosamine is essential for maintaining healthy cartilage, the smooth tissue that lines joints. There are no edible food sources of glucosamine, so when our bodies fail to manufacture sufficient natural glucosamine, supplementation is useful to help maintain joint mobility.
This was one of the first vegetarian glucosamine products available to practitioners. Whereas the raw material base of most other glucosamine products is shellfish, this glucosamine hydrochloride (HCl) is manufactured from a vegetable source that is converted to glucosamine through a fermentation process. This makes it suitable for both vegetarians and vegans, and for those people with an allergy to shellfish.
Please note that some glucosamine hydrochloride products are in fact made from shellfish, with the hydrochloride salt simply being chosen instead of the sulphate. However, Lamberts® product is guaranteed to be from a vegetable source.
- These are coated tablets, small and easy to swallow.
- Manufactured in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards.
Providing 95% curcuminoids
- High potency root extract standardised to provide 95% curcumins
- 200mg of turmeric root extract, equivalent to a full 10,000mg of turmeric spice per tablet
- Purest grade extract
- Fast release, disintegrating between 15 and 30 minutes for speedy absorption
- Meets EU regulations on contaminates
- One-a-day tablet
- Suitable for both vegetarians and vegans.
Usage & Administration
1 tablet daily
|A to Z||G|