High Potency Ginkgo, Cinnamon and Ginger
- A high strength Ginkgo biloba formula
- Provides the full 6000mg of Ginkgo (as 120mg of a concentrated extract), the level used in many of the studies
- Also includes potent levels of ginger and cinnamon
- Ginkgo has been shown to be useful for helping to maintain the circulation of blood to the extremities such as the hands and the feet
- As with almost all Lamberts® products, VeinTain® is made to GMP pharmaceutical standards in the UK
Usage & Administration
2 tablets daily.
Of its many uses, the herb is best known for its effect in helping maintain peripheral circulation to the extremities of the body such as the legs, hands, and the brain, and studies show it may help to maintain memory in the short term. It is widely prescribed to older patients in some countries, in particular Germany, as an 'all-rounder' for maintaining circulatory health.
Most of the studies on Ginkgo biloba have been carried out with a standardised extract called GBE, containing 24% glycosides, and this is the material used in this Lamberts® product. We also insist on a high purity extract that has guaranteed low levels of an unwanted natural compound called ginkgolic acid. No other practitioner brand uses this high grade of Ginkgo extract.
This product is one of the highest strength ginkgo products available in the UK. Each tablet contains 120mg extract, equivalent to 6000mg of dried leaf. We have also made the tablets time release so that the ginkgo is released gradually over a period of approximately 2 hours. This will help prevent any minor side effects, such as mild, short-term headaches, therefore encouraging patient compliance.