Lamberts Vitamin A 5000iu
Palmitate form suspended in sunflower seed oil, for maximum absorption
- Delivers 5000iu per 2 capsules
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and mucous membranes, normal vision, normal cell function of the immune system and normal iron metabolism
- Vitamin A in palmitate form: Palmitate is a retinoid (retinol), meaning it is a bioavailable substance that can be easily absorbed into the body and used efficiently
- Suspended in sunflower seed oil to also aid absorption
- Suitable for both vegetarians and vegans
Usage & Administration
Take 2 capsules daily. Do not exceed recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not replace a balance diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Of its many uses, the herb is best known for its effect in helping maintain peripheral circulation to the extremities of the body such as the legs, hands, and the brain, and studies show it may help to maintain memory in the short term. It is widely prescribed to older patients in some countries, in particular Germany, as an 'all-rounder' for maintaining circulatory health.
Most of the studies on Ginkgo biloba have been carried out with a standardised extract called GBE, containing 24% glycosides, and this is the material used in this Lamberts® product. We also insist on a high purity extract that has guaranteed low levels of an unwanted natural compound called ginkgolic acid. No other practitioner brand uses this high grade of Ginkgo extract.
This product is one of the highest strength ginkgo products available in the UK. Each tablet contains 120mg extract, equivalent to 6000mg of dried leaf. We have also made the tablets time release so that the ginkgo is released gradually over a period of approximately 2 hours. This will help prevent any minor side effects, such as mild, short-term headaches, therefore encouraging patient compliance.