Lamberts Zinc 15mg
One fifth of zinc in the body is found to be in skin and it is involved in tissue renewal. Indeed the health of several body systems such as the nervous, immune and reproductive systems are influenced by zinc, as are the senses of taste and smell.
Many nutritionists now prefer the citrate form of zinc over all other types of zinc compound because it is known to be readily absorbed. Each tablet provides 15mg of zinc (as citrate).Lamberts Zinc 15mg Product Data Sheet Download
The refining of cereal grains, a major dietary staple in the UK, has been shown to remove up to 90% of the available zinc content of these foodstuffs. This, combined with the trend to eat less animal-derived protein, is likely to be one of the reasons why a staggering one out of three adults in the UK receive less than the Reference Nutrient Intake (RNI) for this mineral.
Zinc is essential for all protein synthesis in the body. Any extra physical or mental demands made on the body can increase the need for zinc or cause our bodies to lose extra zinc, whereas phytate and fibre rich foods inhibit the absorption of zinc from food.
- An ideal supplement for long term use
- Citrate form of zinc is known to be readily absorbed
- Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system, normal fertility and reproduction and the maintenance of normal vision
- It is also recognised as contributing to the maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails
- These small easy to swallow tablets are made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards
Usage & Administration
1 tablet daily.
|A to Z||Z|