Marine Collagen - Nature's Own
From sustainable, wild caught marine whitefish. Clean, odourless and tasteless. For muscle and skin health.
Nature’s Own Marine Collagen is a unique, bioactive collagen peptide formulation, certified by the Marine Stewardship Council. We use Peptan® type 1 wild caught, sustainable marine collagen peptides from whitefish, which is odourless and tasteless. Marine collagen can be used for the health of all connective tissue, including skin and muscle.Nature's Own Marine Collagen Product Data Sheet Download
What are the benefits of Marine Collagen?
- Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and is one of the major building blocks of bone, skin, tendons, muscles, and ligaments
- Provides type 1 collagen peptides
- Marine collagen can be used to support the structure, elasticity, texture, strength,
- and resilience of the skin
- Can also be used to support muscle health
- Odourless and tasteless
- Good solubility in cold or warm water
- From a sustainable source and certified by the Marine Stewardship Council
- Clean and stable
- Processed at a state-of-the-art facility in France where the fish skins are converted to high quality collagen peptides
- Manufactured following the highest QESH standards (Quality, Environment, Safety, Health) for consistency and reliability
Marine Collagen Product Information
- Product Information: 150g = 30 days supply
- Suitable for: Men and women
- Form: Powder
Nature's Own Marine Collagen Ingredients:
Peptan® type 1 collagen (Hydrolysed fish collagen peptides).
Stir 5g of powder until dissolved into a small (100ml) glass of water or juice as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.
Not suitable for those with an allergy to fish.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.