Omega Protect + CoQ10 - Nature's Own
Nature's Own Omega Protect plus CoQ10 food supplement is a powerful omega 3 and antioxidant formulation rich in the all-important omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA from natural algae, combined with CoQ10 and other potent plant antioxidants to help stabilise membranes and protect cells from damage.Nature's Own Omega Protect + CoQ10 Product Data Sheet Download
- Algal source of omega-3 - rich in both DHA/EPA.
- Research for algae derived DHA and EPA is demonstrating superior
- effectiveness over fish oil sources.
- Ideal for vegans and vegetarians or people who do not regularly eat oily fish.
- From microalgae that is grown in a controlled environment, eliminating the risk
- of oceanic contamination.
- An environmentally friendly and sustainable source of omega 3.
- From start to finish, it is produced under current Good Manufacturing Practice
- (cGMP) regulations.
Co enzyme Q10
- CoQ10 is a vital part of all energy production in the mitochondria, the power houses of the cells.
- Included in its active form, ubiquinol.
- As we age, our natural capacity to produce CoQ10 declines and without
- adequate CoQ10, our cells cannot function properly.
- Exerts powerful antioxidant properties due to its astaxanthin content.
- Providing 10mg of oregano oil. Oregano is rich in antioxidants due to a high content of phenolic acids and flavonoids and helps to protect against free radicals.
- Rosemary oil contains water and lipid-soluble flavonoids, which act as anti- microbial agents and free radical scavengers to help protect cells from oxidative damage.
- Grape seed is rich in antioxidants, including phenolic acids, anthocyanins, and oligomeric proanthocyanidins, which are naturally occurring bioflavonoids.
Schizochytrium sp. from marine algae providing DHA & EPA, Coenzyme Q10 (as Ubiquinol), oregano oil, rosemary oil, grapeseed oil, natural Astaxanthin, glyceryl monostearate, sunflower lecithin, soft gel capsule (glycerol, cornstarch, seagel 101, iron oxide).
1-2 capsules daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.
If you are on blood thinning medication or have any deficiency of the liver consult your doctor before taking this product.